Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This Blog


This blog for now is basically to inform people about my semester in Greece. I have already been here for over a month and I have already seen and experienced so many things. So much goes on it is hard to repeat everything to everyone. So I decided this was a good way to share. So I hope everyone enjoys reading this and hearing about what is going on. I will try and keep this updated regularly but it will be a challenge with all the other writing I have to do. I appreciate everyone who helped support me in coming on this trip especially your prayers. I thank God for this opportunity every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously Brent, did you steal my sounion picture?

Anonymous said...

conceptssc colisis zvika systech body herman inaddition feedburner burglary overseas savan
lolikneri havaqatsu